- The sales and purchase rules (hereinafter referred to as the„Rules“) are the document adapted to the related parties, establishing rights and obligations of the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the „Buyer“) and Seller (hereinafter referred to as the „Seller“) – imperialstone.com, procedure for purchasing, delivery and return of goods, as well as other provisions related to the activity of www.imperialstone.com e-shop.
- The Seller shall have the right to change or supplement the Rules any time, without giving prior notice to the Buyer. Changed Rules shall be binding for new Buyers, who purchase goods inimperialstone.com e-shop after the dare of change of the Rules.
- All adult natural persons (minor natural persons shall have the right to purchase goods upon consent of parents or guardians only) and legal entities may shop inimperialstone.com e-shop.
Personal data of Buyers
- The Seller shall ensure that any personal information of a Buyer (address, telephone number, name, surname, etc.) would not be transferred to third parties, except for cases, when it is needed to provide personal information of a Buyer to the Seller`s partners in order to ensure high-quality provision of services by the Seller (i.e. to courier services, Lithuanian mail, etc.).
- In all other cases personal information of a Buyer (address, telephone number, name, surname, etc.) may be disclosed to third parties only upon the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Seller may use personal information of a Buyer for marketing purposes upon consent of the Buyer (newsletter subscription by e-mail, telephone, etc.).
- Where a Buyer does not wish that his personal information would be used for marketing purposes, he has the right to apply toimperialstone.com administration by e-mail email@example.com with a written request not to use his personal information for marketing purposes.
- Buyer`s obligation to provide total personal information is needed for high-quality provision of services by the Seller.
Conclusion of Sales and Purchase Agreement
- A Buyer is considered as concluded Sales and Purchase Agreement after the moment of confirmation of his order inimperialstone.com e-shop.
- It is considered that the Seller agrees to conclude Sales and purchase Agreement from the moment of confirmation and starting to fulfil the Buyer`s order.
- Neither Buyer nor Seller undertake to inform in writing or by telephone interested parties about conclusion of Sales and Purchase Agreement.
Rights of the Buyer
- The Buyer shall have the right to purchase the goods proposed by the Seller following the procedure established in the Rules.
- The Buyer shall have the right to terminate Sales and Purchase Agreement not later than within 14 calendar days after the goods delivery date, giving prior written notice to the Seller (by e-mail. Telephone, registered mail) about termination of Sales and Purchase Agreement and return of goods.
Obligations of the Buyer
- The Buyer undertakes not to provide third parties with his login data for connection to the Seller`s system. If the Buyer loses his login data, he undertakes to inform the Seller immediately by telephone or e-mail.
- In case of change of personal data (telephone number, address, etc.), the Buyer undertakes to update his personal data in the Seller`s system during making of next order.
- In case of termination of Sales and Purchase Agreement the Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller in writing not later than within 14 calendar days (by e-mail or registered mail) about the Agreement termination. If the Seller confirms the Agreement termination, the Buyer undertakes to return the received product, sending it (by registered mail or using courier service) at the address of the Seller.
- When purchasing the goods, the Buyer undertakes to accept the goods delivered at his address.
- When purchasing the goods, the Buyer undertakes to follow legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Rights of the Seller
- The Seller shall have the right to limit the Buyer`s activity inimperialstone.com system, if the Buyer constitutes hazard to stability and security of the e-shop.
- In case of unfavourable circumstances the Seller has the right to suspend activity of the e-shop, giving a notice to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall have the right to recall the Buyer`s order, if the Buyer select prepayment, but fails to make it within 5 business days after the order date.
- The Seller shall have the right to recall the Buyer`s order, if there are problems related to delivery of goods, and the Buyer is not available by the specified contacts.
Obligations of the Seller
- The Seller undertakes to create an opportunity for the Buyer to use the services provided byimperialstone.com.
- The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer`s right to personal data confidentiality, except for cases when the data should be provided to third parties under the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer using the delivery method prior selected by the Buyer.
- If the Seller is not able to deliver the goods to the Buyer as the result of unforeseen circumstances, he undertakes to propose a product with similar properties and view, or return back the funds paid by the Buyer not later than within 14 business days, in case of pre-payment.
Prices of goods and payment procedure
- Prices of goods in the e-shop are provided in Euros. The Seller is a VAT payer. All prices in the e-shop are specified with VAT.
- The Buyer shall pay for goods:
- By advance payment order.
- The Seller shall have the right to change payment methods without giving prior notice to the Buyer.
- The Seller undertakes to provide VAT invoice together with the ordered product, or by e-mail.
Delivery, quality, warranty, return and replacement of goods
- DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The shop undertakes to specify delivery term beside each product. If there are delivery problems, the Shop undertakes to contact the Customer and find favourable solution.
- The Customer undertakes to pay attention to the specified delivery term and apply to the Shop only if 24 hours passed after expiry of the delivery term.
- When ordering the goods the Customer undertakes to specify the delivery place and person, who will accept the goods.
- The Customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. If he is not able to accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered at the specified address, the Customer does not have the right to assert claims to the Shop regarding improper delivery.
- Where the Customer select collection of goods at the Company Office, he undertakes to show an identification document and order copy. The Shop undertakes to call the Customer and inform that the goods are ready for collection.
- Goods ordered in the Shop shall be delivered by DHL service.
- If after receipt of goods the Customer detects defects or non-conformances, he undertakes to inform the Shop immediately.
- OTHER PROVISIONS
- All notices to the Shop shall be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone +370 687 77765
- Language of the Agreement and communication between the Customer and Shop is official.
- Properties of each product are provided in the e-shop. The Seller shall not be held liable, if there are insignificant difference of the product in reality (colour, size, etc.) and picture of the product in the e-shop, that may occur due to properties of the Buyer`s display.
- The Seller ensures that all goods are new, high-quality and unused, unless otherwise is specified in the product description.
- The Seller provides 6-24 month warranty for the goods to be sold. Exact warranty term is specified beside each product.
- The Buyer shall have the right to return the goods that do not suit him within 14 calendar days after the date of receipt.
- Intending to return the product, the Buyer shall ensure that:
- The product is unused.
- The product is damage free.
- Original product package is available and has no damage.
- The product label is available and has no damage.
- The product configuration conforms to that received by the Buyer.
- The Buyer has the document confirming the fact of purchase (for example: VAT invoice).
- Intending to return the product he does not like, the Buyer undertakes to fill in an application of free form and specify the return reason.
- Money for returned goods shall be transferred strictly to the bank account of the payer.
- In case of return, the Seller shall not cover the expenses of the Buyer related to payment of the order.
- The Rules are drawn up according to legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- All disagreements arising from the Rules shall be solved by way of negotiations. Otherwise, disagreements shall be solved following the procedure established in legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Parties shall be released from liability for non-fulfilment of the Agreement conditions dues to superior (force majeure) force circumstances.